Grace Community Center
Grace Community Center opened August 2022 as a much needed space for Grace Home and Grace Garden Apartments. It is used by Grace Home for numerous resident and community activities to benefit the residents health and wellbeing. It is also used for regular social activities of the Grace Garden Apartment tenants. It will also be used by families and friends to gather for special occasions with their loved one who lives at Grace Home or the apartments. The Community Center will also host fundraiser activities to benefit the residents of Grace Home and the future expansion of the care facilities.
If you are interested in reserving the facility there are some requirements that must be met:
- All reservations are contingent on approval by Grace Home Administration or Activities Department.
- When the request is submitted it is not available for use until confirmed. Confirmation will be within two business days.
- Reservations will only be accepted for activities benefitting a resident or tenant and the reservation can only be made by a resident, tenant, or their immediate family members.
- Reservations cannot be made more than two months in advance.
- Additional limitations will be in place arround major holidays to ensure access for a greater number of resident/tenant families.
- Currently there is no fee to use, but donations are strongly encouraged. Use the donate button at the bottom of the page, mail a check, or drop off at Grace Home.
- All setup and clean up is your responsibility.
Steps to request a reservation:
- Check the calendar below to see if the date & time you would like are open.
- Click the Community Rules button and read the rules so you can agree to them in the request.
- Click the Request Reservation button and complete the form.
- Grace Home will respond to you via phone/email within two business days to confirm/deny your request.
- If approved you will see your reservation added to the calendar below.
2022 Grace Home Inc. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Imedia